Wednesday, January 27, 2010

PLAY PLAY PLAY

We had a Pollard family day not too long ago and we all had lots of fun! The Strong Museum of Play is less than 1.5 hours away and we just had to go. Our favorite thing to do is PLAY and it's and excuse for mommy and daddy to act like kids again!

Cole walked right up to the wall, turned around and posed for this picture! I wonder if he's learning from the constant camera in his face!


Nicolette had a blast shopping at Wegmans!



I was holding nicolette's hands and looked over to see her holding cole's hand... too precious!



Cole loved playing with Legos which were just the right size!


Dancing and making a music video! I love that both kids dance as soon as the music starts!


Some bakers hats that mommy and daddy helped make!



The end to a perfect day!

No comments: