Friday, January 1, 2010

a new year, an updated blog?







So, I keep saying how I am going to blog and then I post once and stop. Ugh... I promise myself I will blog at least twice a week. I really want to have a record of all the fun things our family is doing!

So, today was New Year's Day. Last night we went to Coppertop to eat and Jon lost his wallet. NO FUN! I know I was sleeping when the ball dropped.

Today we went over to my parents house and ate awesome food... lobster, filet, shrimp and more!

Nicolette is finally potty training. She is doing pretty well and even goes on her own. In the car today she said, "oh my god". I've been trying to correct her to day oh my goodness/gosh but she refuses. Jon finally said I don't care if you say oh my god. Right after he said that, nicolette said, "no, you say oh my goodness". She always makes us laugh.

Cole is talking so much and it really has just been within the past week or so. Today he said the light was hot, but he whispered it everytime! I love when he say night night... melts my heart! He also says ball, mama, dada, papa, up, and all done!

No comments: