Saturday, January 2, 2010

2 posts in 2 day!

So, since I have a few minutes, and the toys are already picked up, I thought I'd post again! I need to start making this a habit!

Today was a lazy day. Jon had to work for the beginning of the day, so it was just the kids and me. We've been watching lots of videos lately. I'm not a huge fan of tv for kids, but I don't see any harm in watching Signing Time or my wedding video. Nicolette has become obsessed with it. I literally have all the speeches memorized because we have to watch it so much.

I love that Nicolette is learning from the Signing Time videos. She has learned the signs for so many words, and even asks what the signs are for words she doesn't know. I love when she does cold, because you kind of shake like you are cold. Today she told me, as we were walking out of Target in the snow, that she was freeeeeeezing and did the sign for cold.

We are potty training and it's oh so much fun! Can you hear the sarcasm? No, she is really doing well, but going poopy has been a bit of an issue. Well, today she went multiple times. I love that she gets so happy. She'll say, "I'm so happy. Mommy's so happy!".

Cole has been a little bit attached to me lately. He's having a hard time going to sleep, and I think it's because he doesn't want to be left alone. He's fine when you are in there. I hate to do it, but I let him cry tonight. He really only cried for 10 minutes, so it wasn't that bad- for me or him!

Off to bed, on this palindrome day!

No comments: