There are no pictures today. There are no pictures 1.) because I didn't take any (oops!) and 2.) because I typically capture the "good" moments and let me tell you, it was not a good day. Nicolette was beyond mean to Cole- pushing him, squeezing his face. She also had 2 accidents in her underwear, which hasn't happened in a very long time. Cole was whiney and wouldn't let me put him down. At one point, I wanted to lay down on the floor, close my eyes and cry. Maybe I just had no patience, but oh my gosh, Jon couldn't get home soon enough. We all have bad days and today was one of mine.
But, I do have some funny Nicolette quotes from the last couple of months...
* Mommy, you make me happy" (January 23, 2010)
* This is my coolie, this is my vagina. This is the big one, this is the small one" (January 24, 2010)
* Nicolette counting: "one, two, three... thirteen, eighteen, not eighteen" (February 13, 2010) Thank goodness we've mastered numbers 1-20 now
* I'm running away, don't get me" (February 18, 2010
* I want to smell your face" (April 16, 2010) after I ate a cracker
She cracks me up! I need to write more of these things down. I forget way too easily!
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment