Today I met my friend Rebecca and her two kids at the Wegmans Playground at Onondaga Lake. The kids had a BLAST!! We've been there a few times before, but Nicolette was little and Cole wasn't moving so much! It was so cute watching Michael and Nicolette play. He's a year older than her, but they play so well. He kept waiting for her and she loved following him around. I'm so happy to have friends with kids that are up for getting together. All of my friends live out of town (all in the same city) and get together often. I feel left out a lot (obviously) and love having that here! Mike and Rebecca went to high school with us and just recently moved back to Liverpool. Michael and Nicolette are a year apart and Cole and Alaina are 6 months apart so they are at great ages for playing together! We hope the kids will be friends forever!
And then some from Tuesday's trip to (a different) playground... (notice Nicolette's french braids!)
No comments:
Post a Comment