Wednesday, February 17, 2010

a post of firsts

I got a gift certificate from my wonderful husband out of the blue awhile back and hadn't used it. I love.love.love. to get pedicures and the middle of February in cny is a fabulous time to get one. My parents were headed out to Vegas and my mom wanted to get one, so I thought, hey, why not bring nicolette along. She loves to toes painted by me, so why wouldn't she love a pedicure?



It's hard work being a girl. Do you know how many crazy O.P.I colors there are. I made a mental note to write down the color nicolette chose, but that never happened and the color has escaped me (I am close to 30, ya know!).


You have to sit in massaging chairs.




You have to sit still. Do you know how hard that is for a two-year old?


The girl asked nicolette if she wanted a flower and after thinking loooooong and hard, she opted to keep it!


Nicolette has had her hair trimmed a couple times by me or my mom, but her hair just keeps growing in the back. We wish we could say the same about the sides. Needless to say the mullet was getting bad. I refuse to give her bangs (they are just not my thing), so she needed a trim. My mom's friend Barbara cuts her hair, and mine and trimmed it up for us. She was a perfect angel, sitting very still while her hair was trimmed up. Honestly, you can barely tell, but it looks better and has that freshly cut feeling!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Oh my gosh...too cute! I love the pedicured feeties!