Thursday, February 25, 2010

all work and no play for this mommy

Nicolette has really gotten into her babies lately. She literally will play with her babies all.day.long. Here was a typical morning this mommy's day...

First they had to eat breakfast. Both babies are in their high chairs in the picture, but that didn't last long, as they then had to take a nap.


After that, and without finishing breakfast, they had to go to Target and Wegmans. I was bribed to go and told I would get a treat if I came. Hmmmmm.... wonder where she got that from?? And when they got back from buying Spiderman fruit snacks, they had to read.



And then we took a break from the babies, or so I thought, and we went to the mall. But, we could not leave the babies along at home, so we brought the stroller and the baby with us!





It's exhausting being a mom...















No comments: