Tuesday, February 9, 2010

There is finally enough!

My little princess was born with almost no hair at all, and then lost most of it shortly after. I remember using gluedots, much to her daddy's dismay, just to keep a bow in her hair. Then she got these new bows and they seemed to hold the little bit of hair she did have, so that made me happy! It wasn't until right before her 2nd birthday that her hair started to grow in more and I could maybe get it into a teeny tiny ponytail. Now at almost 2 1/2 years she finally has hair! I can't quite pull the mullet into a ponytail in back, but we can do some pretty cute things with it (if she'll me, that is!).

I was at my favorite store, Target, and couldn't resist picking up some clips they had on clearance. I bought ribbon a couple weeks ago to make her bow and I am hoping I can finish them up today, but in the meantime we needed some new ones!

No comments: