I've been posting a lot about things I've done with nicolette and I feel like I have neglected cole on here. Really, IRL, I haven't. It's just that he's too little to help with a lot of things and tries to eat whatever we are doing. I know kids his age put things in thier mouths, but seriously, this kid LOVES to eat. He eats more than nicolette on most days.
My baby is growing up. I look at pictures and he is no longer my baby. He has toddler features now, and runs, and talks. He's our last and it's kind of sad to do it all one last time. Having a boy is fun though. I know everyone says girls are more fun, and they are sometimes, but boys really are a lot more fun than I thought they would be. And, let me tell you, cole is all boy.

He has saying more and more words lately. He is constantly babbling and yelling. I would love to know what goes on in his head and what he is really saying all the time because man, is this kid loud! I love having a "converstation" with him. He understands me and I make up what I want to hear him saying. Hey, I won't always be able to hear what I want from him.
My baby is growing up. I look at pictures and he is no longer my baby. He has toddler features now, and runs, and talks. He's our last and it's kind of sad to do it all one last time. Having a boy is fun though. I know everyone says girls are more fun, and they are sometimes, but boys really are a lot more fun than I thought they would be. And, let me tell you, cole is all boy.
He has another pair, Nike Jordans, that are still in the closet. Yes, his uncle has spoiled him with sneakers, kind of like he spoils himself with sneakers. Seriously, my brother has over 30 pairs. I would expect nothing less from him.
No, cole does not have 99 problems (does he have any??). I just saw a shirt with this saying and it reminded me of my brother, which reminded me to capture these sneakers on my little man's feet.
I will miss these days when they are gone...
No comments:
Post a Comment