...seeing nicolette so excited to have her birthday party.
...the beautiful colors of the rainbow that decorated my house for nicolette's birthday party.
...the conversation I had with nicolette-
nicolette: I want to be Jessie for Halloween, Mommy.
me: Really? Do you have any money? The costume costs forty dollars.
nicolette: (real quick) I have six dollars.
me: Where did you get six dollars?
nicolette: Daddy gave it to me.
me: How come?
nicolette: He's a nice boy. (agreed)
...the sleepy face cole has when he first wakes up. He usually needs some time to lay in his crib before I get him, but it was party time so he woke up and came downstairs to a crazy houseful of people. The poor kid was so confused.
...how my brother had a headache and just went upstairs to lay down. It makes me so happy that people feel relaxed enough here to do that. Other friends felt comfortable too!
...how all our hardwork paid off the night before. I loved how Lucy stayed over through our falling rainbow cake, rainbow cupcakes at 11:30pm and meatballs at 12:30am.
...the little pigtails of our friend's daughter, Alaina. She just satrted walking and was so cute!
...getting a postcard in the mail from nicolette's preschool teachers, welcoming her! How is she going to preschool already??
...the adorable clothes that nicolette got for her birthday. I love to dress her. I wish I had more money to spend.
I can't wait till tomorrow to see what's in store.
Saturday, September 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment