I always have high hopes of getting a whole lot of stuff done, but come September I am always saying how I wished I did this, or I wished I did that. So, I thought if it was staring me in the face, I might have a better shot of doing all the things I want to. One problem, they are all fun things. I kinda sorta forgot to include the things like finally finish hanging things in the kids room, or organize all the videos or my personal favoite- clean the basement. So, I'll probably do most of them because they are all fun, and I want to provide all the different experiences for my kids.
So, here it is...
3 comments:
I love this! Where did you get a chalkboard!?
That is awesome. I want one too!
I'm so going to do this! GREAT idea.
Post a Comment