Monday, June 21, 2010

strawberries

One of my favorite things to do is go fruit picking.  We typically go apple picking, but it's been years since we went strawberry picking.  I love that we have so many locally grown fruits and veggies right in our back door.  Well, only a couple of miles away. 

Nicolette said she didn't like strawberries, but it was a whole different story before we left the farm! 
Photobucket

We kept our hats on for most of the time, just like grandma told us to!
Photobucket

YUM!
Photobucket

Cole was a little berry machine.  He couldn't get them off fast enough and he kept stuffing them in his mouth.  I'm sure he must have gotten a rotten one in his mouth faster than I could get it out.  The kids LOVES strawberries!Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

These two took their time and picked all the good ones!  I chased Cole and they picked!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Love this picture of my babies!
Photobucket

I made the easiest strawberry jelly, jam? (what is the difference?) that we will be able to enjoy for awhile.  Sorry, no pictures!

No comments: