Sunday, June 6, 2010

grandma's birthday and this and that

It was my mom's birthday and we needed to celebrate!

A sibiling picture... do you think we look alike?


We didn't know who was taller, so we had to measure! Wouldn't it be nice if we all were just a bit taller?! Mike wins!

My little guy playing in the kitchen


And my little girls new shoes! She is in love and so is her momma. I wish I coud find my size!

Just lounging before going over to the birthday party!



Finally playing with some trucks! Haha! He loves to do what nicolette does... which is typically playing with her babies and purses!



We're going backwards here, but I'm too lazy, and behind, to care. We were making hand prints on bags and cards for the upcoming holidays! Nicolette loved it. Cole loved it more, until he decided he was DONE!



Having fun with mommy! I love pictures of me and Miss Nicolette!


Some randoms for days past.























































































No comments: