Thursday, March 25, 2010

What a day, and then some...

Today was a crazy day. Not a bad day in all aspects, but just busy! Our favorite college basketball team, who btw, was ranked #1, lost to Butler tonight and it was sad. We were all decked out in our Syracuse attire, and got one, crappy, shot of the family! Uncle Chris is in town, and the guys went to the Dome to see the NCAA games.


Speaking of which... Cole and Nicolette are in love with Uncle Chris! Seriously, Cole cried when I tried to take him out of Chris' arms. They have found a new playmate for the next 3 days! We really miss having Aunt Mary here too, but we'll see her soon enough, when she has our first neice, Mattie! Nicolette kept telling/asking me where Uncle Chris' car was. Of course I explained to her that he flew on an airplane, but she told me I needed to buy a car while he was here. Um... if only I could, if only I could...











Cole turned 15 months this week and he had to go see Dr. Nicholas. He weighs 21 pounds 12 ounces and is 29.75 inches tall! He's still a little man, at the 10th percentile, but he's growing really well and most importantly, he is healthy! He's talking more and more and points to what he wants, saying "this", which comes from when he couldn't communicate much and I would give him a million things, saying "this?".

This morning he was in his bedroom with me getting dressed and nicolette was in the bathroom with Jon. Cole kept calling her and calling her. I loved listening to him call his best buddy! She ignored him, but it was still adorable to listen to.

On Saturday we made a trip to the mall to go to the bouncy house, but sadly it was closed for a private party. It was so hard to tell Nicolette we couldn't go, especially since she saw kids in there playing. As a consolation prize we went to Friendly's for ice cream, with sprinkles of course.









































No comments: