Spring has sprung! We've been looking forward to spring, when the weather gets warmer and the snow melts. Last week we heard birds chirping outside our windows- a sure sign spring is on its way!
So, all this nice weather brings me to enjoyment. I'm enjoying lots of things these days.
Today was beautiful- warm and sunny, just the way we like it. We got the bikes down, and the wagon too. It took all I had not to get and use every.single spring thing in the garage or on the deck. This is the first time Cole has really gotten the chance to walk, well, run, outside, since he was just walking in October. And nicolette is old enough to remember doing stuff outside, hence the "member yesterday" comments. "Mommy, member yesterday when I went potty", "Mommy, member yesterday when I rode my bike", "Mommy, member yesterday we went to the market". Yesterday means in the past, not just "yesterday" but anytime before this moment! I love her "member yesterday" comments. I just see the wheels turning.
So, all this nice weather brings me to enjoyment. I'm enjoying lots of things these days.
1.) Pictures of both kids, actually looking at the camera, in the same picture.
If you have 2 kids almost 16 months apart, you know exactly what I am talking about! Even with the digital camera, it's next to impossible!
2.) The energy this city has for it's basketball team.
I am a baseball fan, a Yankees fan to be exact. I could take basketball or leave it. I enjoy watching the 'cuse, but am not a die-hard or anything. But, Syracuse does have a good team, and I've really gotten into it lately. Jon and I had a date night awhile ago and went to a game at the Dome. They got a #1 seed for this years NCAA tournament and this city has gone crazy! Today they played the #16 seed, Vermont and everywhere I went, all I saw was orange, or blue.
3.) good books
I love to read. I mean, heck, I have a master's degree in literacy. It's one of the top important things a child will ever learn. I want to instill a love of books in my kids, and I want them to be enriched by the many places books can take them. I will save my soap box speech for another time, and leave it at books are important, and fulfilling, and one of the best inventions of all time!
I don't have the time in my life right now to read. I need motivation, because, at the end of the day, as much as I would like to curl up with a good book, I am just too tired or I have more important things to do. I know if I am into the book, I won't put it down, and my life will be in shambles because of it.
4.) Pictures on my new camera
I have A LOT to learn, but I am slowly figuring some things out. I can't wait to learn more tricks and be a pro!
Umm, hello, little boy!
Clapping boy!
Pretty girl, in the Stampin'UP! headband I made her!
Who knew she loved salad!?! She had to have the whole bowl to herself!
Little boy in a baby pnp!
Playing! What a mess!!
Dance class! This picture cracks me up!
A quiet little corner!
Loves to eat!
Watching his big sister!
Playing!

No comments:
Post a Comment