We had such a great year! Each month brought new and exciting things to do.
IN JANUARY, Nicolette started dance class. Their class was small, only 4 girls, but they are so darn cute! We visited the Museum of Play again, but this time Cole was old enough to PLAY! We celebrated my last year of my 20's... so sad!
IN FEBRUARY, I had my first "photo shoot". Little did my poor kids know, it would be the first of many! We played outside for the first time. I know, I know... I'm a bad mom... I never took Nicolette out before 2/2010. Both kids weren't too sure of it. Nicolette started swimming lessons. We could only have one child participate because Jon wouldn't go in every week (poor Cole). Nicolette got her first real pedicure and we had our first (of many) tea parties, complete with pink milk and fruit snacks. I practiced more with my new camera and Nicolette got her first haircut to get rid of the baby mullet. We celebrated Jon's last year in his 20's and we all helped to fix up the bagel shop!
IN MARCH, Nicolette got to visit the dentist in preparation for her first checkup.
IN MAY, the second bagel shop opened up downtown. I took her first weekend away for Meghan's bachelorette party. We celebrated Mother's Day at my parents.
IN JUNE, Nicolette had her first dance recital. We finally got our graden in! I (nervously) took both kids to Orlando to meet baby Mattie and visit Aunt Mary and Uncle Chris. We did a whole lot of swimming and eating ice cream.
IN JULY, Jon and I celebrated 5 years of marriage. Nicolette and Jon went to see Toy Story 3.
IN AUGUST, we all went to our first baseball game. Nicolette and Ethan walked down the same aisle Jon and I did just 5 years before. We had a picnic at the park and went to the Outer Banks for a week! Nicolette turned 3 and we completed (most of) our summer to do list!
IN SEPTEMBER, Nicolette started prek. Cole caught his first fish!
IN NOVEMBER, we helped my friend Carrie fight cancer. We prepared for the holiday season and made gingerbread houses.
In DECEMBER, Mac (short for macaroni and cheese) paid us a visit for the season. We got to see old friends and had a ton of fun. We had another photo shoot. Cole celebrated 2 years of life- whoa! Santa came and spoiled us all!

No comments:
Post a Comment