Wednesday, October 27, 2010

shutterfly, oh my!

I love shutterfly!  I love their books and I love the fact that they love their customers.  This is not the first time I have seen a promo from them.  There are so many things to choose from  at Shutterfly.  They have Christmas cards, wall calendars and holiday address labels.  I will definitely be getting some Christmas gifts there, as well as my holiday cards.

As I was browsing through ALL the holiday photo cards, I found a few that I fell in love with.  One of my favorites is Starlight Snowflakes.  The snowflakes are what I love the most!  I also like Oh What Fun.  I love the trafitional, yet nontraditional colors in this one.  And, I really love the two girls in teh picture they show.  It's a black and white picture and it looks awesome... so awesome that I wil be using a black and white picture of the kids in our yearly holiday card.  Both the ones I like have snowflakes... hmmmm!  There is something about them that is so peaceful... so unlike my kids that will go on them!

This is one of my favorite times of the year.  I have a "photoshoot" every year to get a good picture.  This year we did a fall theme.  It's so hard to choose though.  I was also thinking about doing a winter pajamas theme or all bundled up in the snow.  I don't want to wait till it snows though!

No comments: