Sunday, May 9, 2010

mother's day

I love Mother's Day and this day was no exception. We didn't do anything special, but it was just a fun day with my kids. My mom took Nicolette to the store to get me a present. She picked out 2 candles (which apparently took forever!) and made me a card. It melts my heart to get homemade things!

When Jon got out of work, he gave me a card and some cash to go shopping! It was so sweet!
We got my mom an ipad for her birthday/mother's day and she loved it! Honeslty, I like to give gift better than receive them!

Sadly, I have no pictures of me and the kids. I got busy and forgot to take one and by the time I remembered nicolette was dirty and in an old shirt and no one was willing to cooperate.

No comments: